The International Journal of Organic Agriculture Research and Development (IJOARD)'s Guidelines for Authors:
The International Journal of Organic Agriculture Research and Development (IJOARD) purposes to act as the central focus for a wide range of studies into sustainable organic farming systems and organic food production. IJOARD will publish, in English, sound scientific information in the form of original research manuscripts, correspondence, review, technical report, short communication, news and views, perspective and commentary which contribute to the development of organic agriculture in the global world.
Originality: Submission of a manuscript to IJOARD represent a certification on the part of the author (s) that it is an original work, and that this manuscript has not been submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
The journal will not accept papers or articles submitted four years after the end of relevant experimental work.
Submissions of original manuscripts that contain new and significant findings are welcome with the understanding that the contents have not been simultaneously published or submitted elsewhere to other journal. The manuscripts should be typed in double space on one side on A4 size paper, leaving 3.5 cm margins.
Arrangement of manuscripts: Manuscripts should be arranged in the following format:
- Cover page should contain self explanatory and concise title. In addition, names (first name in full, initial (s) and Surname), the name of the institution or full address of the author (s). Correspondence author must be asterisked. It is also important that e-mail address of the corresponding author is given.
Phytochemical Screening and Nematoxic Effect of Brimstone, Morinda lucida, on Nematode Pests of Amaranth, Celosia argentea
Olabiyi, T.I.1,*, Oyedunmade, E.E.A.2 and Ibikunle, G. J.3
1Department of Crop and Environmental Protection, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, P.M.B. 4000. Ogbomoso, Nigeria
2Department of Crop Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin, P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin, Nigeria.
3Department of Science Laboratory Technology, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, P.M.B. 4000. Ogbomoso, Nigeria
Corresponding author – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full paper should be prepared with the headings: ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS AND METHODS, RESULTS, and DISCUSSION. Short communication or review articles should follow the same format as full paper, except the abstract would be titled summary
- Table: Each table should be concise and typed on separate page.
- Figures drawn with black ink are preferred
- Photographs should be sharp on glossy papers
- Acknowledgement (optional)
- References should be the latest and arranged alphabetically by name of the first author and then, if required, by second and third author, and so on (surname precedes initials), year of publication, title of article, name of the journal, volume of number, colon and page range. Zoological or botanical name and name of the journal must be in italics. If there is more than one publication by the same author (s) in the same yea, the letter `a`, `b`, `c` and so on should be added after the year, both in the text and in the list of references at the end.
Olabiyi, T.I., Oyedunmade, E.E.A., Ibikunle, G.J., Adesina, G.O., Adelasoye, K.A. and T.A. Ogunniran (2008). Chemical composition and bio-nematicidal potentials of some weed extracts on Meloidogyne incognita. International Journal of Nematology, 18 (1): 29-34
- Galley proofs would be sent to the corresponding author for necessary corrections.
- Page Printing Charges: All the authors whose papers are accepted for publication would be required to pay printing and postage charges. The rate of page printing charges and postage will be supplied to authors with acceptance letter.
- Website http://www.organicjournal.org.uk/IJOARD
- Copyright and Permission: For permission to reprint articles that have appeared in IJOARD, please contact the Editor-in-Chief, IJOARD, at
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORGANIC AGRICULTURE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (http://www.ijoardl.org)
Section 1: For Editorial Office Only
Name of Reviewer:
Contact and E-mail Addresses:
Title of the paper:
Original Manuscript Identification Number:
Type of Manuscript:
Manuscript area of focus:
Date sent to reviewer:
Date expected from the reviewer:
SECTION 2: For Reviewer Only
Comments on the manuscript
Section 3: Manuscript rating (Rate each point as 1 (excellent), 2 (very good), 3 (good), 4 (fair), 5 (poor)
Contribution to the field & knowledge:
Depth of research:
SECTION 4: Final Decision (Please take an option. Your answer should be either YES or NO)
- Accept the paper as it written and submitted:
- The paper requires minor corrections:
- The paper requires major corrections:
- Reject the paper:
Section 5: Recommendation (if any):
Attach to: email@example.com, Editor-in-Chief and Founder, IJOARD